WHO WE ARE – Singular Sound, a music tech company.
WHAT WE WANT – Communication architect. Multimedia virtuoso. A Musician.
You will create blueprints for multi-platform marketing campaigns. The ability to play an instrument is essential to understand our customers and our products.
WHO WE NEED – A Creative Director.
You will have autonomy to develop big creative ideas with focus on visual and written content to use throughout the marketing funnel for major product launches, swag, collateral for web and print, including product packaging, manuals, inserts, flyers, etc.
You will work with the Digital Marketer to transform rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects by producing content that will increases customer engagement and brand awareness.
WHO YOU ARE – A strong visual storyteller.
An accountable leader with background in design and advertising.
You can articulate design rationale through research and success metrics.
A renaissance Wo/Man – an eternal student committed to learning new skills, follow industry trends and innovations.
WHAT YOU KNOW – Design master with methodological approach.
The fundamental design principles and disciplines for web and print that affect typography, color use, animation, composition, and use of space to produce quality work on time, to specification and format.
Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Premiere and After Effects)
Experience with project management, data and methodology to run ad campaigns.
Video production/editing including story-boarding and script-writing for ads, tutorials, and product videos.
Possess superior grammar skills and Copywriting ability.
An understanding of usability. Participation in usability tests and work closely with the folks who run them.
WHO WILL STAND OUT:
Applicants with strong portfolios, agency experience, music industry backgrounds, entrepreneurial spirit and Media buying experience.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO WITH YOUR RESUME.
In your cover letter, please answer the following:
- Describe Your Creative Process
- You’re working with an established brand. How do you develop a solid understanding of what it is and where it’s going?
- You’re developing a brand for a new product. Where do you start?
- How do you adapt a brand for different audiences?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Adobe Creative Suite experience do you have?
- How many years of Advertising experience do you have?
- How many years of Creative Direction experience do you have?
- How many years of Design experience do you have?
- How many years of Email Marketing experience do you have?
- How many years of Musician experience do you have?
- How many years of Project Management experience do you have?
- How many years of Video Production experience do you have?
- How many years of Web Design experience do you have?