For its Customers, Singular Sound provides an online website providing interactive information, tools, an online Forum, and an online shopping experience for its BeatBuddy® line of professional music products and related accessories (collectively “Site”). For its Authorized Dealers, Singular Sound provides an online website, located at https://wholesale.singularsound.com, that provides information, tools, and an online dealer ordering platform for its BeatBuddy® line of professional music products and related accessories (collectively “Wholesale Site”). For purposes of this Intellectual Property Policy, the “Site” and “Wholesale Site” are collectively referred to as the “Websites.” The Websites may be accessible by a web browser, mobile application, or other technology as designated by Singular Sound from time to time. Please refer to Singular Sound’s Terms of Service and Wholesale Terms of Service for a complete list of defined terms that may appear herein.
Last Updated: August 7, 2017
Singular Sound respects the Intellectual Property rights of others and expects its Websites’ users to do the same. It is Singular Sound’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the Intellectual Property rights of others including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and patents. Singular Sound will respond expeditiously to claims of Intellectual Property infringement committed using the Singular Sound Websites that are adequately and timely reported to Singular Sound.
If you are an Intellectual Property owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged infringements taking place on or through the Websites by submitting a complete Notice of Alleged Infringement as described below and delivering it to Singular Sound. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Singular Sound will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the alleged infringing content from the Websites.
Notice of Alleged Infringement
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Identify the Intellectual Property that you claim has been infringed by providing a comprehensive list of the items (works, trademarks, etc…) that you claim have been infringed. If your work is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, United States Copyright Office, or other Intellectual Property office or jurisdiction, you must include copies of the registration certificates or information sufficient to confirm that such work is in in fact protected.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Websites where such material may be found.
- Provide your full legal name and electronically sign and affirm the following statement: “I hereby affirm that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use). I affirm that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the Intellectual Property or of an exclusive right under the Intellectual Property that is allegedly infringed.”
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Singular Sound by email to email@example.com.