$590.00 – $619.00
3 hours of mono recording time (1.5 stereo), upgradeable to 48 hours when using SD card
2 x 1/4″ (6.35mm) inputs, 2 x 1/4″ (6.35mm) outputs, expression pedal support, MIDI in/out, 1/4″ (6.35mm) stereo aux input, and 1/4″ (6.35mm) stereo aux output
Built in wifi and bluetooth for over the air updates and other exciting features yet to be announced
Featuring the ability to create 36 unique loops per song, add unlimited overdubs for each loop, and record up to 48 hours (when using an SD card), the Aeros loop studio goes beyond what’s expected of a looper pedal.
Blurring the lines between traditional loopers and audio workstations, the Aeros allows you to mix your tracks live during a performance using the built-in scroll wheel, and gives the ability to save and export songs. This will let you share your best loops with your fans.
With its 4.3″ touch-enabled screen and color coded cues and waveforms, the Aeros looper will never leave you wondering where you are in the loop.
Additionally, the Aeros packs tons of power into a small form factor. Coming in at just 7.8″ x 5.6″ (198 x 142 mm), the Aeros lets you add a 6 track, stereo looper to any pedalboard.
Of course, we had to to make the Aeros fully compatible with our drummer pedal: The BeatBuddy. Using the two together is a plug and play experience.
Our looper pedal also features bluetooth and wifi, enabling us to add exciting new features with over the air updates. Simply put, there’s no other pedal that can match the Aeros Loop Studio.
• Quantize your tracks in any time signature or play in freeform mode
• 6 parallel tracks and 6 song parts for a total of 36 distinct loops per song and in an industry first, simultaneous parallel and sequential looping
• Unlimited overdubs enable you to create layers and depth in your loops without worrying about restrictions
• Save your loops with the USB port or an SD card
• 3 hours mono, 1.5 hours stereo recording time using internal storage and up to 48 hours storage when using an SD card
• 32-bit floating point processing, 24-bit recording, professional DACs, <1ms latency, and 20hz – 20kHz range for studio quality recordings
• Digital dry through bypass
• Wifi compatibility for over the air updates and exciting, yet to be announced features.
• Bluetooth for reasons
• Four built-in footswitches with our comfort+ switch tops (perfect for playing barefoot or in socks)
• Built-in scroll wheel for hands-free mixing during a performance
• MIDI in/out ports for syncing seamlessly with the BeatBuddy, other drum machines, effects, and more
• Compatible with any external expression pedal
• I/O: two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) inputs, two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) outputs, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux input, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux output
• 9v (center negative), 360mA power supply included
• 4.3″ (109 mm) touch-enabled display
• Small form factor: 7.8″ x 5.6″ x 2.2″ (198 x 142 x 56 mm)
• Lightweight: 2lbs 4oz (936 g)
• Aluminum construction with chip resistant black coating
The Aeros Looper uses a color coding system for loops and cues. This helps to give you the most visual feedback at a glance.
Red means recording, green is the track/overdub which is currently selected and playing, blue is a track that’s playing but not currently selected, and yellow is an overdub that’s being recorded.
The looper’s included scroll wheel will control master volume while playing a song, but if you hold down the song part button (left) you’ll enter mixer mode. In this mode you can switch between tracks with the looper’s built in comfort+ buttons and control their volume using the scroll wheel as well.
When looping, traditionally there have been 2 main modes that looper pedals operated. Parallel mode let you record multiple tracks that play on top of each other, while sequential let you record multiple tracks which play one after another.
The Aeros Loop Studio allows you to do both simultaneously by enabling you to use 6 tracks (parallel looping) in 6 song parts (sequential looping). This results in a total of 36 unique loops!
Perhaps best of all, you can mute any of the tracks and go to song parts out of order, all with just your foot.
Nope! Each track can be a different length. The looper will automatically sync them to the measure. This means you could lay down a 2 bar bass track, then come on top with a 4 bar rhythm guitar loop before finishing up with an 8 bar lead guitar loop.
You can even combine loops with odd numbered measures and even number measures (a 1 bar swell with a 4 bar bass line). The Aeros will sync them together seamlessly.
The Aeros will let you play in both a quantized and freeform mode.
In the quantized mode it will sync your loops to the measure.
Loops are automatically saved as songs in the form of wav files on your pedal’s onboard memory or SD card. These songs will retain all of the tracks and song parts that as well as the settings.
You can name/rename and delete songs, letting you save your favorite loops for use later during a jam session or show.
The aeros will work with anything that can send signal through a 1/4″ (6.35mm) connector.
Yes, provided you use a cable that ends in a 1/4″ (6.35mm) plug and/or a preamp.
The Aeros does not feature phantom power.
When using the Aeros and BeatBuddy together, the BeatBuddy will control the tempo and time signature. Pressing play on the BeatBuddy will start the Aeros, and stopping the BeatBuddy will stop the Aeros. In addition, both pedals will sync song part changes.